"Hope Springs Eternal" is the second installment in the Carol Reed series. Carol finds herself in the midst of the Swedish summer, without anything particularly exciting to do. However, this is about to change dramatically when she is called upon to investigate the disappearance of a friend of a friend. The search sends Carol on a colorful adventure of love, lies and murder. And possible madness.
- 100% mouse driven point-and-click gameplay.
- Subtitles for all spoken dialogue.
- Plenty of luminous environments and unusual characters.
- The game can be saved and loaded at any time.
- Engaging ambient music and sound.
Hope Springs Eternal is a first person point and click adventure game. The game is 100% mouse driven, and has a by pass feature for the more complicated puzzles. Your progress can be saved or loaded at any time in an unlimited amount of save slots. A spoken dialog has subtitles.