GSC Game World’s 15th Anniversary edition includes the best of the company’s historical real-time strategy titles.
""American Conquest"" – the players set sail from Europe to discover new world and conquer its innumerable riches.
""American Conquest: Fight Back "" – the sequel to the game about the New World exploration. The most significant events of that glorious time – the time of conquests and explorations – have found their reflection in this title.
""Cossacks: European Wars"" – the game is devoted to the key events of the XVII–XVIII centuries. The fans of the real-time strategy games will have to opportunity to lead the army of one of the sixteen nations and commence the thrilling struggle to reshape Europe. The main goals here will be to create a solid economic system, develop science, conquer new lands and protect the bounds from the enemy.
""Cossacks: The Art of War"" – continues the history of the great battles of XVII–XVIII centuries, and introduces five new campaigns, two nations, some new units and many more.
""Cossacks: Back to War"" – the continuation of ""Cossacks: European Wars"" brings new nations into the game, new units and buildings, adds hundred new missions and various multiplayer modes.
""Cossacks 2: Napoleonic Wars"" sends the player into the heroic XIX century, give the possibility to take the role of the commander and take part in the massive historical battles for the supremacy over Europe.
""Cossacks 2: Battle for Europe"" – an addition to the game ""Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars"" presenting new nations with the possibility to take part in the multiplayer battles on LAN and Internet.
- Immerse in the world of battlefield command. Lead your armies from Europe and America to victory.
- Huge battles with up to 64 000 units on the game map.
- Every game of this edition has a large variety of nations to choose and fight for. Each nation has its unique look, powers and weaknesses. Experience the means of warfare of Eastern, Western and American cultures.
- Build up a settlement, and explore the possibilities of your peoples, their creative and destructive technologies.
- Over 7 million gamers have tested their skills in waging wars upon the nations. Dare to challenge them in the online play!