3000 years in the future, mankind has carved out a bloody path dominating the known Universe. Considering themselves a divine race and beyond reproach as species, they view all races as inferior. With fleets of organic starships genetically engineered for war, humanity sets out to conquer the last remaining independent galaxy – The Universal Heart. As Captain Iconah, you are commissioned to uncover the location and purpose of the Universe Heart. Take command of a living fleet altering your starship’s DNA in real-time as you grant them new and powerful abilities. The Universal Crusade has just begun!
- Genesis Rising is a space RTS that incorporates the best elements of role playing games, immersing the player in a rich back story and drawing them into an epic crusade that they won’t soon forget.
- The non linear single player campaign is comprised of over 30 branching missions that unfold as choices are made based on the actions you take.
- Resource gathering, technology upgrades and combat are refined, making Genesis Rising accessible to even the most novice RTS players.
- A co-op mode in which two players can work together and control one fleet!
- All of the 20+ gene based organic ships in the game can be customized with over 50 different weapons and abilities; giving the player thousands of possible combinations to choose from when constructing a fleet.
- As genes are inserted, ship models will morph in real time to reflect the choices that you make!
- Many non-player character alien races share the vast emptiness of space with Humankind. Make alliances with other races to secure their support and technology, or purge them completely and take whatever you want!
- Expand your genetic capabilities through the invasion of enemy vessel, steal unsuspecting technology and maximize your gene bank’s diversity.
- Change genetic makeup on-the-fly and adjust your approach based on your enemy’s fleet; recycling unused genes to meet any demand.
- Gamespy Multiplayer featuring 12-player support and many multiplayer maps on which to flex your dominance!
The universal resource in the game is Blood Air, which in addition to genes can be harvested from the lifeless carcasses of organic ships.