Gentrieve 2 is a "Metroid"-style 3D action game featuring completely random & customizable worlds. The year is 3080. Mass Generators are creating everything, everywhere. However, thieves often steal Mass Generators in hopes of creating robot armies & fortresses. Thieves are terrible programmers, though, and their creations become uncontrollably hostile & fortresses wildly convoluted. It is your job to clear out these fortresses & return the faulty Mass Generators. Be warned, when the Mass Generator is taken offline, the fortress will soon implode!
Gentrieve 2 features:
- Endless amounts of randomly generated rooms & worlds
- Enemies, textures, puzzles & bosses also randomly generated — a unique experience every time!
- Ability to customize a game: want to play with just Double Jump & the GraviGun? Go for it!
- Tight first-person action with intuitive controls (e.g. quickly mouse-wheel through abilities)
- 18 unique abilities to master, many providing multiple functions in battle & movement
- Physics engine for realistic movement & impact damage
- Great lineup of music from talented artists found on Jamendo.com (see in-game credits)