In what seems to be an eternal conflict, four opposing factions are waging war in a bitter fight for supremacy. Old hatreds and new unimaginable technologies clash in an era that threatens to create a rift in the very heart of the land, now and for all time.
Claim the role of supreme commander and assault the enemy from different sides of the battle, as three rival factions — the Khonties, Barbarians and the Island Empire — become embroiled in a fierce struggle to destroy the entire race of the Land of the Fathers. Allegiances shift and friendships crumble as the ongoing battle demands each side to re-evaluate what they stand for, and who they’re willing to stand with.
Thrust yourself into a deep and harrowing story as four unique races battle for supremacy on the planet Saraksh. Each race possesses and can easily develop distinguishable technologies, leading to the presence of vastly different heavy armored units, transport units and aviation units on the battlefield. The battles take place among vivid extraterrestrial landscapes in 3D with day and night changes as well as dynamic weather conditions that affect the gameplay.
Galactic Assault offers a revolutionary tactical combat system, more than 70 unique units of great power and high-definition visuals that will immerse players in a horrendous story of war and survival.
• Using an innovative turn-based system, employ deep strategic elements such as camouflage, fog of war, return fire, mine laying, fortifications, as well as land and air troop carriers.
• Immersive storyline based on the novel "Prisoner of Power" by the Strugatsky brothers
• 4 completely unique races: Land of the Fathers, Khonties, Barbarians and Island Empire.
•More than 70 unique units
• Advanced technology tree and unit upgrade system. Research new technologies to gain the upper hand and crush your foes.
• Realistic full 3D environment with day/night change and weather effects. Feel the heat of battle as the ground is scorched by explosions and worn down by tank treads, while artillery fire lights the night sky.
• Cinematic Camera mode showing the most dramatic moments.
"Galactic Assault is a must-have for strategy gamers."
"A good grasp of tactics along with smart, challenging missions"
"A Thinking Man’s Wargame"
"But the bottom line is that if you like strategy type games, there is no way you won’t like Galactic Assault."
Game Industry News
"Galactic Assault: Prisoner of Power is a solid game"
"(...)there’s a lot of addictive play packed in there"