You are still several years from the inevitable rise of your robot overlords. In the meantime, get a taste for how futile it'll be to resist them in Final Rush. The debut title from indie developer Strike Games, set in a pristine futuristic world where a robotics production facility has liberated itself from mankind's control and started producing an army of killer androids. Step into the fight as a military specialist against fifteen waves of superior killing machines, in three visually stunning environments, with over a dozen weapons and upgrades to choose from. You can play alone or with four friends over LAN; as if that will make your resistance any less in vain, human.
Buy it now and unlock the current build of the game which includes:
- Three Beautiful Levels - Serial, an open map with limit escape options in the programming lab. Mercury Switch, a map centered around the building's power generator with limited mobility. And finally, Cargo, set in the spacious shipping area, mobility and explosive containers are your best friend here.
- Fifteen Waves of Six Different Enemy Classes - Unlike humans, robots are all different, with six specializations making each one more efficient and deadlier than the last.
- Eight Weapons - From the standard machine gun and shotgun, to high powered rifles, to advanced laser weaponry available to unlock.
- Eight Upgrades - Add special tools to your HUD and increase your strength and accuracy, so you can try and fail to close the gap between you and a perfect machine.
- Four Player Co-Op Over LAN - Go through all fifteen waves with up to four of your fellow organics via LAN, with online support coming soon.
Final Rush is a game in development, meaning that humans are typing in code and programming it with their feeble hands. As a result, there are many more features and updates planned, including but not limited to:
- Boss Battles - Eventually an even more superior killing machine will be added to the game, making the odds of survival even less in your favor.
- Stat Tracking - Compare your attempts to fight the machines with other humans, including kills, combat marks, and player ranking.
- Armor Customization - Unlock more advanced armor to better protect your frail human form, even color it or add visual effects, if that sort of thing pleases you.
- Customizable weapons - Improve your arsenal by unlocking better guns and equipment, not that this will help you much.
- Full Story Mode - Find out how the robot uprising begins and ends in an eventual episodic campaign. Fair warning, it does not end well if you happen to be an organic life form.
©2013 Strike Games, LLC. All rights reserved.