Fate of the World is a dramatic global strategy game that puts all our futures in your hands. The game features a dramatic set of scenarios based on the latest science covering the next 200 years. You must manage a balancing act of protecting the Earth’s resources and climate versus the needs of an ever-growing world population, who are demanding ever more food, power, and living space. Will you help the whole planet or will you be an agent of destruction?
Fate of the World is brought to you by the award-winning Red Redemption games team and Battlestations: Midway Producer Klaude Thomas with climate science by Dr Myles Allen (University of Oxford), writing by David Bishop (Dr Who, 2000AD) and music composed by Richard Jacques (Mass Effect, Alice in Wonderland)
- Combines latest science with challenging game play
- Save the world, or destroy it!
- Challenging regional missions for you to complete, and global sandbox.
- Guide 12 world regions
- Shape the next 200 years and see your decisions unfold on a realistic Earth
- Nurture endangered animals and environments
- Cure or cause global pandemics
- Plan future technologies: geo-engineering, fusion power, genetic modification, and more
- Deal with disaster! Sea level rise, flash-fires, mass-migration, and super-hurricanes
FATE OF THE WORLD © 2010 Red Redemption Ltd. All rights reserved. FATE OF THE WORLD ® and Red Redemption and the respective logos are trade marks of Red Redemption Ltd in the UK, Europe, US and other countries.