With Frozen Hearth Immanitas Entertainment is looking to shake up the world of strategy games. With an enticing storyline set in an original Dark Fantasy world, the game combines fast-paced RTS action reminiscent of League of Legends with RPG elements, allowing players to improve and customise their characters. Players take control of a hero of the bellicose Danaan peoples and jump right into the action. The Danaan homelands are being threatened by strange ice demons who are transforming everything into an ice desert. Being confronted by such an overwhelming enemy force the Danaan’s only hope of survival is flight. Using their tactical cunning players must build and command their forces, train heroes and use dozens of skills, spells and items. The game is split into 3 Acts with 18 varied missions which can also be played co-operatively with other players. Beyond the story experience strategy fans will also be able to jump into frantic and epic multiplayer battles.
- An action-packed mixture of RPG, Action RTS and traditional RTS
- Single-player and co-operative Campaign spanning 20 maps
- Internet and LAN Multi-Player with many unique, and also well-known play mode
- Play as the warlike Danaan, or the bloodthirsty Shangur in multiplayer skirmishes and PvP
- Heroic characters with skill-based character progression, powerful spells, and hero items
- Choose from and battle with 11 different base unit types for both the Danaan and the Shangur; infantry, cavalry, archers, spell-casters and more, many with special abilities and spells of their own
- Streamlined base-building; with a single main structure that has up to 6 sub-structure slots – choose carefully from 12 different substructures to customise and refine your force with many, many upgrades and research options to choose from.