Starter Pack Contents:
- Inner Zone Shipping Imicus
The Imicus is a slow but hard-shelled frigate, ideal for any type of scouting activity. Used by merchant, miner and combat groups, the Imicus is usually relied upon as the operation's eyes and ears when traversing low security sectors. This Imicus has served as a forward scout for Inner Zone Shipping's high value courier operations, as indicated by its distinctive corporate coloring.
- Core Probe Launcher
Launcher for Core Scanner Probes, which are used to scan down Cosmic Signatures in space.
- 2 x Salvager I
A specialized scanner used to detect salvageable items in ship wrecks.
- 1MN Afterburner I
Gives a boost to the maximum velocity of the ship when activated.
- Small Armor Repairer I
This module uses nano-assemblers to repair damage done to the armor of the ship.
- Relic Analyzer I
An archaeology system used to analyze and search ancient ruins.
- Data Analyzer I
Hacking system used to override electronic security systems.
- Adaptive Nano Plating I
This cutting edge system is the most versatile nano plating around. It has the ability to instantly adapt to any attack.
- Cap Recharger I
Increases the capacitor recharge rate.
- Damage Control I
Utilizes a combination of containment field emitters and redundancy systems to prevent critical system damage. Grants a bonus to resistance for shield, armor and hull.
- 8 x Hobgoblin I
A light scout drone.
- Prototype Cerebral Accelerator
This implant allows new capsuleers to more rapidly absorb information of all kinds. It will cease to function for pilots who have been registered for more than 14 days.
- 14 x Skillbooks
- Gallente Frigate
- Scout Drone Operation
- Hull Upgrades
- Repair Systems
- Energy Management
- Energy Grid Upgrades
- Electronics Upgrades
Launch your dreams for galactic conquest faster and easier with an EVE Online Starter Pack, a complete set of beginner gear to kick start your chosen career among the stars. Each Starter Pack includes a fully-equipped starship including all the necessary weapons, modules and skillbooks to put you in the pilot's seat faster and get you into the action the minute you log in. Additionally, the Starter Pack gives you 30 days of game time and the Prototype Cerebral Accelerator (skill booster) , allowing you to make the most of your first days in the opportunity-filled universe of EVE Online.
The Starter Pack includes an activation code (“CD Key”) that can only be used to create new accounts or upgrade trial accounts; this game time cannot be applied to existing subscriptions. Using the Starter Pack to upgrade trial accounts created with the EVE Online Buddy Program makes the inviting player ineligible for a reward.
To receive the in-game items included in the Starter Pack, create your character and click the “Redeem items!” button at the bottom of the character selection menu.
Amarr Explorer Starter Pack includes:
- The fast and reliable Imicus frigate
- A scanner probe launcher and analyzer modules to help you find riches among the stars
- Complete basic frigate equipment and weaponry set to kit out your ship
- Archaeology, Hacking and a dozen other critical skillbooks
- Prototype Cerebral Accelerator (skill booster)
- 30 days of game time
Welcome to EVE Online: Odyssey
EVE Online: Odyssey brings exploration and the adventure of the voyage to the forefront, with new mysteries to unlock and exciting new ways for you to discover them. A graphical scanning system, enhanced navigation and new exploration modules will aid you as you search the heavens for your next conquest. Some will encounter sites never discovered before, and others will be confronted with intriguing tests of skill and resolve. Ample rewards await those that seek out and challenge the unknown. Begin your epic space odyssey today!
- A New Age of Discovery
The insatiable desire to venture forth into the unknown and reveal the hidden secrets of the universe is inescapable. Odyssey feeds your hunger for discovery with beautiful new visuals, customizable controls and new functionality to entice even the most experienced veterans to explore.
- Exploration Site Challenges
No corner of space is now safe from your scrutiny. You will discover ancient relics and remnants of long forgotten civilizations previously concealed from the prying eyes and covetous hands of capsuleers. Their untold riches are almost within your grasp, but you will need to earn the right to usurp these treasures.
- Launch of the Navy Battlecruisers
Forged by the lessons learned from countless combat pilots, the four factions have created a new line of Navy battlecruisers, as awe-inspiring as they are deadly.
- A New "Spacescape"
A rebalance of major areas of space from High Sec to Null Sec include changes in exploration sites, industrial resources, several types of NPC loot and more. Ready your haulers, mobilize those exhumers, as lucrative new opportunities are about to present themselves.
- Security Tags
Low security status holding you back? Want to lose the heat? Buy your way into good graces with CONCORD by trading in security tags obtained from pirate faction kills for a boost in security status. The authorities care not whether you earned them on the battlefield or purchased them on the open market.
- An Immersive Graphical Experience
New travel effects, UI enhancements and visual improvements continue the tradition of keeping EVE Online a beautiful, immersive experience.
What is EVE Online?
Explore. Build. Conquer. EVE Online immerses you in a sci-fi experience where your every action can have rippling effects across a massive online universe. Team with and compete against over 400,000 players in epic starship battles or wage economic warfare on the galactic player-controlled market.
- Multiple PVP systems – Enlist in Factional Warfare as a loyalist of one of the four races of EVE, dodge the law as a deep space pirate or take arms in the large-scale conflict of alliance warfare where battles can consist of over a thousand pilots clashing for supremacy among the stars. EVE online lets you choose the type of PVP that fits your playstyle.
- Massive Player-Drive Economy – Everything bought and sold on the EVE Online market is manufactured and traded by players. Buy and sell orders, contracts, courier agreements and many other tools of trade are available to let players carve their industrial empire. Rise to the top as a savvy entrepreneur or a member of one of the many existing mega-corporations in EVE.
- Explorations, Mining, Missions – EVE Online offers a diverse range of progression paths. Players can advance as merchants, industrialists, politicians, spies or any number of other careers without limitation. Hundreds of trainable skills and open gameplay allow you to define the role you want to play in the virtual universe.
- Liberating character advancement - Never "grind" for a skill again. Passive skill gain system allows your skills to increase even while you're offline.
- Single-shard universe - Join hundreds of thousands of players in the same persistent universe, where your fame or infamy is not confined to just a subset of the playerbase.
- Free expansions – You will never be charged for an EVE expansion - as the EVE universe grows, so do the benefits of your subscription.
- Play for FREE – Established players can eventually pay for their game time with in-game money they earn while playing.
Copyright © CCP 1997-2013