Swordplay and puzzles combine in this thinking man's dungeon crawl. It's simple to learn, with just a handful of commands to master. But the unique gameplay provides an amazing depth. A detailed overhead view shows monsters, obstacles, and other game elements. You have as much time as you like to contemplate your next move. So this is a good game for relaxing, but also terrifically involving once you get started. You'll be hooked by the story of Beethro and his troublesome nephew, Halph. Our heroes set off on a harmless jaunt, but end up far below the surface, chased by a clownish madman. They begin to uncover a vast, underground bureaucracy, and things only get stranger the further they delve. You've got over 350 rooms ahead--each one a singular challenge for you to conquer. A level editor, online features, and enthusiastic player community make this a game you can play for years.
- 25 sprawling levels with over 350 custom designed rooms, including secret rooms.
- Over twenty-five hours of constantly changing gameplay, plus level editor and modding capabilities.
- 17 types of monsters with greatly varying abilities and behavior.
- 11 different characters, some of which contribute to puzzles as well as story development.
- 15 other game elements including obstacles, potions, explosives, and tunnels.
- Incredibly active player community on our forum and fan site.
© 2012 Caravel Games. Caravel Games and DROD are trademarks of Caravel Games.