Drip Drip is a casual strategy game with RTS inspired controls for the PC and Mac that provides a unique twist to the time management genre.
The player is an elite drip collector and manages the Disaster Response Team. With a team of tools and water collecting and building fixing skills, travel across the USA and visit 24 exciting cities on your mission to ensure the safety of each building from the severe storms and their devastating weather conditions.
From inside small houses to towering skyscrapers, containers like pans, buckets, and barrels will have to be moved around the floors to catch the dripping water and then be emptied to save the buildings from extreme damage, flooding, and destruction. The water dumped out of windows will earn you money so other containers and tools can be bought to keep the buildings standing while you withstand a constant barrage of pouring rain and never-ending threats like the UFO, Ghost, Witch Doctor, and Lightning Bolts during each storm cycle.
- 24 unique buildings - Travel from Mansions to Apartment Slums to Towering Skyscrapers, each with varying heights and increased difficulty.
- 10 different containers and tools that can be leveled up to Super Power abilities.
- Avoid threats like the UFO, Ghost, Witch Doctor, and Lightning Bolts.
- Real time water drop and puddle simulation, and real time weather effects.
- 44 Achievements to unlock!
Drip Drip is a quirky and highly addictive strategy game that actually tries something new and does it well. - Glitch Cat -
For fans of the dash genre, Drip Drip is a must-have title. - True PC Gaming
Unique, downright clever concept. Lots of different tools to unlock. - Gamezebo