The 3rd-Person hack’n’slash Dawn of Magic will let the gamers decide whether they want to fight for good or for evil. Players will choose their attacks from a huge roster of magic skills and 12 different schools of magic.
Dawn of Magic provides weeks of finest hack’n’slash gaming fun, following the footsteps of the great examples it was modelled on: Sacred and Diablo 2.
- Highly detailed terrain, characters and building models
- 3 different attitudes offer 3 ways of playing the game: you can either be the knight in shining armour, be neutral or live through the story as a sinister villain.
- More than 600 NPCs, more than 100 locations
- 12 different magic schools with 96 learnable spells
- Over 1500 items with unique properties, plus runes, skill in wrought iron work and spells
- Powerful engine with state-of-the-art shader application