Take your chance to write your Glory in the bloody history of Mythador. Explore this wild world, from the high mountain peaks of Southmount in the human realm of Teria to the swamps of Erthee l'Bala of the Wood Elves. Complete dozens of story-driven quests, interact with thousands of other players through trading, forging alliances, and waging war in both PvP and PvE battles. Build up villages into towns and then mighty empires, cast mighty magic upon enemies over two dozen unique spells, and lay siege to enemies with great trebuchets, the brute strength of the walking woods, ogres, and dragon mercenaries to reign supreme.
Players can play as one of three different races - elves, men, and orcs, each of which offer a radically different play style and has been given a deep, compelling mythology, a dramatic historical background, and a spectrum of complex political ambitions that drive the story and game play.
Enjoy the online persistent dimension within the classical RTS gameplay: discover the new MMORTS genre (Massively Multiplayer Online Real Time Strategy)
Set in the richly detailed land of Mythador, Dawn of Fantasy immerses you in the lives, the battles and the conquests of complex characters, epic cities, races, and rival factions…
- Unique MMORTS Approach:
- Based on tried-and-tested RTS multiplayer modes, Dawn of Fantasy boasts an original and innovative MMORTS that gives players a unique, persistent online experience.
- Never-ending gameplay: develop a persistent Stronghold, complete with a complex economy required to maintain your thousand-strong armies.
- Send your armies, navies and heroes to explore the immense game world through dozens of quests.
- Socialize, trade, forge alliances and - best of all – battle against other players worldwide, defeat their armies, and burn their towns!
- Vivid 3D World with epic fantasy battles:
- Rendered with hundreds of different terrain objects on screen
- DoF engine renders epic armies with thousands of units – making for spectacular battles, enhanced by the latest visual technology