“The very definition of knockabout fun”
“You need to pick this up immediately”
“In multiplayer it’s a brilliant bastard of a game”
- PC Gamer
NEW Infinite Dungeon Mode: Why must Dungeons end, while heroes endure? Dungeon Maestro's latest design solves this basic problem. Infinite gameplay in randomly-generated dungeons. How far can you go before you die?
Dungeonland is a co-operative hack and slash game that takes players on a deadly tour through a medieval theme park. Playing as The Rogue, The Warrior or The Mage, the heroes will need to work together as a team to get past the evil overseer of this “Tragic Kingdom” – The Dungeon Maestro.
The truly diabolical can even take on the role of the Dungeon Maestro himself and wreak havoc on friends. Unleash the killer rabbits, drop some exploding frogs in their path, or whip up a giant fan and blow them all away.
- Strategic Co-op Gameplay: Utilize each character’s unique skills and weapons, combine their special powers to form all new attacks, or just plain hack and slash your way through this treacherous theme park
- Competitive Multiplayer: Play as the Dungeon Maestro himself and unleash evil on your friends. Summon your minion to thwart the heroes, conjure spells or take control of a boss monster and get in the action yourself. Then push the Evil Laugh button and let your sinister cackle reverberate throughout the land
- Replayability: The DM AI randomizes monsters, treasures and dangers each session to create a unique experience; player choice in equipping items creates endless combinations for more variety
- Colorful Game World: Four different theme park environments to explore, each with their own unique attractions. Don’t forget to visit the gift shop on the way out. The prices are to die for…
- Prepare to DIE: Dungeonland is a dangerous place – making your way past its deadliest attractions will be an extreme challenge. Only the hardiest of heroes need apply
- NEW Infinite Dungeon Mode: Why must Dungeons end, while heroes endure? Dungeon Maestro's latest design solves this basic problem. Infinite gameplay in randomly-generated dungeons. How far can you go before you die?
© 2013 Paradox Interactive™. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.