""DEAD""-icated, get it? As in ""Dead"" Island, you know: zombies and stuff – the un ”dead”. Eh, eh? Once you're done laughing at our magical wordplay prowess, check out ALL OF THE AWESOME STUFF you get in this pack!
Instant Access to the Dead Island: Epidemic Closed Beta:
- Join the outbreak now!
Pack of Five Starter Weapons:
- Reinforced Twig - it’s a superbly crafted stick. With dirty big nails in it.
- Zipguns - two for the price of one!
- Junkyard Rifle - a nifty rifle made out of junk and love. Mostly love.
- Raised Stakes - contrary to public opinion, stakes are not only effective on vampires. They are pretty awesome on any member of the undead community.
- Sharpened Shovel - making the business end of the shovel even more serious.
Pack of Tier 2 Weapons:
- Rocky Gloves - if Rocky actually had worn these it would've been a much shorter (and way bloodier) series of movies.
- Pew Pistols - now with 100% more pew.
- Dangerous Cleaver - because a regular cleaver just doesn’t have enough pointy edges.
- The Crossbow - who needs guns? The weapon of choice for getting medieval on zombie hordes.
- Bruise Control - it’s wheely, wheely good for killing zombies. Are you tyred of these puns yet?
- Stock Shotgun - point, shoot, reload, rinse, repeat. It may not be pretty, but it gets the job done.
2 Exclusive Golden Weapons + A Tier 4 Weapon:
- A special Tier 4 beer-flavoured weapon: The Keghammer: “It’s pretty keg-ass” - Our ex-copywriter.
- Golden Precise Shotgun - the worst thing about shotguns is that they aren’t normally all that precise. Or made of gold. Enter the “Golden Precise Shotgun”: Done and done.
- A rather fancy Golden edition of the Sprocket Hammer heavy weapon. Wipe after each use... (it's cool, it’s gold: zombie brains and stains will come right off)
3 Survivor Characters + Exclusive Early Access to Sam B
XP Booster and In-Game Currency Pack:
- 28 Day booster: increasing your match rewards - Granting more Consumables, Blueprints, Crafting Parts, Gear Points, Character Points and XP.
- 20,000 Character Points to spend on new characters.
- 150,000 Gear Points to spend on new weapons, consumables and more.
- An additional 20,000 in-game cash to spend on whatever you like: new weapons, characters, boosters or consumables - the choice is yours!
Exclusive In-Game Bling!
- Show off your early access status with a special in-game Title & Icon: ""Deadicated""
Additional Unlocks at Open Beta and Launch:
- At Open Beta: A pack of an additional 4 characters, 1 month of increased match rewards and a month of premium membership when the game hits open beta.
- At Launch: When the game hits launch you will also receive another character pack of 4 characters and 2 months of boosted match rewards as well as 2 months of premium membership (where your benefits will stack with your booster).
Premium Membership Benefits:
- weekly gain of 3,500 Cash
- weekly gain of 40,000 Gear Points
- weekly gain of 800 Character Points
- Increased match rewards: earn more Consumables, Blueprints, Crafting Parts, Gear Points, Character Points and XP
- 25% discount on Gear Point prices at the in-game shop
- A unique icon displayed next to your nickname
About the Game
World’s First ZOMBA
Dead Island: Epidemic is a fast-paced action game where players will duke it out over supply points, using an arsenal of crafted weaponry, a bevy of devastating powers, and good old-fashioned teamwork.
- You have direct control over your hero. No Last Hitting, mouse-click-to-move nonsense here - it’s you, good ol’ WASD, and your trigger finger, making it easy to hop in, no muss, no fuss.No idea what any of that means? No problem. All you need to know is that you need to point your crosshairs towards anyone and anything not on your team!
- Team up with 3 other survivors and take on the zombie menace together in PvE co-op horde mode, or take the fight to other players in the unique three-team ""PvPvPvE"" Scavenger mode where you'll battle it out in a competition to grab supplies, hold key points, outsmart the competition and blast through hordes of zombies.
- Featuring a constantly expanding and varied roster of unlikely heroes with unique skills, Dead Island Epidemic offers you a host of play styles whether you like your action up close and personal, at range or through supporting your teammates. Each character has an array of skills with which to wreak havoc - use these strategically in order to inflict maximum punishment on both the undead and those you want to be dead.
- Fan favourite Weapon Crafting is here from Dead Island, helping you get the edge (pun intended) on the competition and build an arsenal from hundreds of insane weapons to suit your playstyle! Featuring progressively more powerful and insane weapons in multiple tiers: From crudely crafted Spikey Planks to Electrified Double Spinning Sawblade Swords and literally everything in between: what’s better than a chainsaw for dispatching the undead horde? Well, how about a FLAMING CHAINSAW? Everyone knows machetes are cool, but DOUBLE FLAMING MACHETE GLOVES are better!Whatever your chosen character, style of play and mental disposition - there’s a weapon for every occasion. Whatever your chosen character, style of play and mental disposition - there’s a weapon for every occasion.
Dead Island Epidemic © Koch Media GmbH 2014. Dead Island Epidemic logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. All Rights Reserved. © 2014 Deep Silver, a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria.