Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale offers engaging hack-and-slash gameplay, bringing an accessible version of Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition to life.
Travel to the Dalelands of the Forgotten Realms, where the journey begins in the remote Desertsmouth Mountains. From the sulfuric catacombs of the mines of Tethyamar, to the dizzying heights of the Tower of the Void, Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale delivers, action packed challenge that will satisfy the most seasoned of adventurers.
- Solo or Co-op Play – Whether you choose to do battle in the mines of Tethyamar or skirmish on the Tower of Rezlus, you can choose to fight solo or join with your friends. Four player online multiplayer, two player local.
- Questing - Explore Daggerdale’s lore and mysteries to reveal an intriguing back story, mysterious characters, and a richly imagined world. Extended depth and experience reward the avid explorer.
- Immersive Combat – Battle a wide range of enemies by engaging in intuitive pick-up-and-play melee, or try your hand at ranged combat.
- Develop Your Character – Select a class, build your ultimate hero, collect loot, and earn experience! Select feats, powers, and skills to enhance and customize your hero as you level up.
- Stunning Levels and Deep Exploration – A wide variety of perilous quests encourage you to explore Daggerdale’s richly detailed environments.
- Authentic D&D Experience - The detailed world of the iconic Dungeons & Dragons franchise has been painstakingly recreated for a rich, complex, and thrilling game experience.
© 2011 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2011 Atari Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Marketed and distributed by Atari, Inc., New York, NY. Developed by Bedlam Games Inc. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale, Wizards of the Coast, their logos and Forgotten Realms are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission. HASBRO and its logo are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. and are used with permission. Bedlam and the Bedlam logo are trademarks of Bedlam Games Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.