It’s been two years since Jackie Estacado, now Don of the Franchetti crime family, used The Darkness to kill the men responsible for his girlfriend’s murder. He’s been unable to shake the memory of Jenny’s death since bottling up his supernatural power and now The Darkness wants out. A sudden, unprovoked attack on Jackie’s life heralds the start of a full-scale mob war which has clearly been orchestrated by some outside force. The botched attempt opens the door for The Darkness to re-emerge, and sets Jackie on a journey to hell and worse as he unravels the mystery behind the attack and the motivations of The Darkness itself.
- Quad-wielding chaos: slash, grab, and throw objects and enemies with the Demon Arms while simultaneously firing weapons, adding a new dimension to the FPS category.
- Harness an unstoppable power: master the Demon Arms, summon a plague of darkness and channel Darkness powers into weapons for even more explosive gunplay.
- Kill the lights: vicious, flesh-eviscerating supernatural powers only manifest in the absence of light so use or create shadows for a strategic advantage.
- Gripping interactive storytelling: intense and personal story written exclusively for the game by acclaimed comic book author Paul Jenkins whose credits also include Hellblazer, The Incredible Hulk, and Wolverine.
- Distinctive graphic-noir style: graphic novel shading and color combined with the dramatic lighting of film noir make it feel as if you’re playing a graphic novel.
- Based on the comic book series created by Top Cow
© 2008-2011 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, 2K Games, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The Darkness is © 2011 Top Cow Productions, Inc. “The Darkness,” The Darkness logos, and the likeness of all featured characters are registered trademarks of Top Cow Productions, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. Uses Bink Video Technology. Copyright © 1997-2011 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Portions hereof © 2002-2011 by NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, PhysX and the PhysX by NVIDIA logo, and The Way It’s Meant to Be Played are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and /or other countries. This software product includes Autodesk® Beast® middleware. © 2011, Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk and Beast are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. Alienware and the Alienware logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of Alienware Corporation. All Rights Reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, or entities in the game’s historical setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
Software license terms available at www.take2games.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified or offered under different terms. Online play and download requires broadband internet service. User responsible for associated fees.