A barrage of missiles emerges from the clouds; it’s cloudphobia. In this intense shooter, the player controls a giant armored robot, loaded with hi-tech weaponry. cloudphobia’s aesthetic mixes modern anime and creative robot designs with lush backdrops that melt into the bots-and-battleships action. While primarily 2D, your view of the background will occasionally twist around, and enemies will come into your 2D plane from out in the distance, giving an impressive 3D perspective. It’s one of the most visually stunning shoot-’em-ups ever made.
While engaging an experiment with their newest prototype, the “EAM-10P Englar”, an inconceivable sudden strike was launched upon us by Pilot “EG-04 Mist”. Now, under HER control, our future is being jeopardized as SHE is deploying automatic combat aircraft in the surroundings to attack us. Their newest prototype was developed to have a very powerful beam strong enough to destroy us all. Somehow, we managed to evade a direct hit but have lost most of our arsenal. As the enemy is replenishing their energy and reconstructing their strategy for the second strike, only 3 minutes are left for us to take action.
Your mission is to use what is left and to destroy the prototype. Finding and getting your way to the target might be a difficult task with conventional arms, but since you will be equipped with a power “boost”, you should be able to complete this mission. You are our only hope. We are praying for your success.
- Awesome Bullet Hell Mech Shooter
- Languages: English, French, German
- Save your replays
- Global Internet Ranking
- Protect the mothership in 5 intense stages against the menacing enemy armada.
- Pilot the sword-swinging "Núllpunktur," or the laser-wielding mobile suit, "PLG-90".
- Unleash a powerful barrage of missiles against over-the-top mechanical bosses.
- Visually stunning 2D graphics.
- Addictive easy-to-learn, yet hard-to-master gameplay.