Notice: This is a single player only title
Venezuela is left in a state of civil war after the government was brutally overthrown by a military coup. The threat needs to be neutralized, and the U.S can’t risk nuclear war. Utilize the specific skills of your operatives and experience the ultimate in destructive satisfaction with tons of exploding objects and an endless barrage of terrorists who are begging to be blown to hell.
- Two-Man Tactics – Switch between team members at any time for maximum control.
- Explode Your Enemies – Levels are built around massive fire fights with a continuous stream of enemies, and tons of exploding objects littered around the level to help your cause.
- Destroy Everything – Obliterate your enemies with explosions, demolish buildings, blow through walls and destroy almost anything in the environment.
- Accessible Action – Give commands to your team mate simply by pressing or holding a single button. Concentrate on the action, not complicated menus or control schemes.
- Puncture-Tech™ – Utilize strategic destruction made possible with new Puncture-Tech™ technology developed by Pivotal Studios. Blast open new pathways, shoot unaware enemies through walls, or create holes in your cover to generate firing paths."
Conflict: Denied Ops © Square Enix Limited, 2007