The Pirate Treasure Chest downloadable content adds pirate ships, treasures, quests, locations and more to Commander: Conquest of the Americas. Pirate Treasure Chest introduces the notorious pirate island and stronghold of Tortuga. From Tortuga players can procure an array of pirate treasures, maps
and weapons. Tortuga also offers pirate ships for hire and the ability to purchase vessels pirates have commandeered from other nations. Hire pirate captains and their fleets and have them do your bidding, without facing the consequences.
Players can also choose to rid the sea of the pirate scourge and hunt them down while stealing their riches. No matter how you choose to play, the rewards are many: wealth, unique ships and treasure maps that lead to powerful artifacts.
- The infamous pirate island Tortuga where players can purchase items and ships
- Hire pirate captains and use their fleets against your enemies without taking the blame for their unprovoked attacks
- Hunt down famous pirates and confront their fleets in naval battle
- Capture the pirates and use their maps and ships as your own
- Find powerful artifacts that benefit your fleets and colonies
- Pirate Treasure Chest also introduces forward and aft chasers cannons into the naval battles for the first time