The Book of Unwritten Tales is a classic Point & Click Adventure set in a beautifully crafted fantasy world. It’s a humorous homage to the RPG and fantasy genre, with hilarious characters and detailed artwork that follow in the footsteps of all-time favorites like Monkey Island and Simon the Sorcerer.
in a world torn by war, the aged gremlin archaeologist Mortimer MacGuffin harbors the dark secret of a powerful artifact. Whoever calls this artifact his own, will determine the fate of the world.
While the Army of the Shadows sends out its best and most devious agents to discover the secret, the Alliance's four heroes find themselves involuntarily drawn into the crisis...
Enjoy a turbulent and humorous Point & Click adventure set in an entertaining RPG world. Take Wilbur, Nate, Ivo and Critter on a treasure hunt like no other, encountering weird characters in fantastic environments, and solve challenging puzzles that will tease your brain cells.
- An epic story providing about 20 hours of gameplay
- Top-notch voice acting
- Excellent character animation with fine-tuned facial animations
- Numerous crazy characters – from two-headed ogres and vegetarian dragons to moronic mummies and good-natured zombies
- An extensive game world with detailed graphics and more than 60 elaborate locations
- Over 200 mind-boggling puzzles and more than 300 items that can be used and combined
- Highly detailed, zoomable 2D backgrounds with real-time 3D characters in Full HD (supports screen resolutions of up to 1920x1200 pixels)