Baseball Mogul 2008 is the latest edition of the game widely known amongst baseball geeks as the best simulation baseball game on the planet. For those of you unfamiliar with what a “simulation game” is, there is no “action” just pure stats and simulation, as you set everything from your rosters, lineups, and even hot dog prices to try to win the World Series. This new edition of the game comes with an updated roster set, new exporting and encyclopedia features, and HTML output for game box scores. All in all this new edition of Baseball Mogul is a great game for baseball buffs and stat-junkies alike.
- New Mogul Encyclopedia, that outputs of 30,000 interlink HTML pages with all historical leaders tracked in over 70 stats by team and season.
- New Database Engine that records stats for every player.
- Improved graphical interface
- Improved financial model that automatically adjusts revenue levels and salaries to the correct level for each era from 1901 to 2007 and beyond.
- New Player Development Engine for grooming rookies for the big leagues
- New Physics-Based Simulation with anytime save feature
- New player database with 2007 rosters and opening day lineups that include more than 18,000 players from 1901 to 2007. You can play as any team in any year.
- Animated Play-By-Play, fully interactive pitch-by-pitch mode (you call the shots), and new Lefty-Righty Stats