Your character arrives stranded on the lonely road during the Autumn Equinox and you have just one night to unravel a sinister plot. Explore the pathways across the country side, seek clues in almost forgotten shrines and experience the ancient forces which exist in the standing stone monument known as Barrow Hill. Following in the footsteps of the well-known archaeologist Conrad Morse, you will discover that the barrow is more than just a mound of earth and a collection of forgotten standing stones. However, not all archaeology is constructive, for some things should be left buried and undisturbed. But perhaps it is too late for that…
- Archaeology meets adventure, as danger lurks in the ancient forests around you.
- Utilise gadgets to locate clues and communicate with characters.
- A full range of puzzles and conundrums, integrated seamlessly with the game-world.
- Explore an ancient stone monument from the time of the Celtic people and practice ancient rituals and ceremonies, almost forgotten to modern man.
- In a leafy corner of ancient Cornwall you will find a deeper meaning to the variety of England's native wildlife.
- A full in-game soundtrack of eerie music, and chilling sound effects.