BEEP is a 2D side-scrolling platformer with physics-based gameplay. You control a small robot equipped with an anti-gravity device, a jet-pack and a gun. Drive, jump, fly, swim and shoot your way through 24 levels scattered across 6 unique environments.
Use BEEP’s anti-gravity device to directly manipulate the physics-based environments. The anti-gravity device is both a tool and a weapon. Use it to smash enemy robots, build towers and solve puzzles.
BEEP has traveled for thousands of years through deep space to explore the Galaxy. Traverse a foreign star system with the BEEP-ship and send robots to the surface of the planets.
- Control a small robot with ultimate precision.
- Directly manipulate a physics-based environment.
- Encounter a variety of procedurally animated AI opponents.
- Explore 6 different environments; each with unique challenges.
- Enjoy stylish vector-graphics presented in 16:9 widescreen.
- Features rich sound effects and 14 custom music tracks.
- Runs at 60hz with a custom OpenGL-based engine.
- Uses a spacial sound system with environmental filters.