Play the game Polygon calls “XCOM meets DotA” – a genre-defining new entry in competitive PvP that melds rapid-fire simultaneous turns with team tactics. Master a wide range of customizable heroes and team up to take down enemies. Fast-paced turn-based gaming has arrived.
All Freelancers Edition includes:
- : All Freelancers, forever!
- : Ranked mode
- : Custom games
- Competitive PvP. Compete in 4v4 team battles in Solo, Vs. Bots, PvP, Ranked, and Custom games. With the range of ability combos possible, no two matches are ever the same.
- Customizable heroes. Battle as one of an ever-growing roster of Freelancers: futuristic heroes with huge personalities and five customizable abilities.
- Unique maps and environments. Fight in battles all around the city of Atlas, including the deck of a flying cargo ship, a rooftop garden, a hi-tech laboratory, and the engineering bay of a working reactor core.
- Seasonal stories and rewards. Experience Atlas’ story through “Seasons,” a multi-week arc where players can influence the fate of the world and challenges reward regular gameplay with bonus loot!
- A futuristic universe. Enter a cloud-piercing megacity where Freelancers fight for (and against) monolithic Trusts vying for control over the last Reactor on the planet.
To redeem your code, visit: www.atlasreactorgame.com/redeem
GAMEPLAY REQUIRES: (1) INTERNET CONNECTION (SOLD SEPARATELY), (2) REGISTERED TRION ACCOUNT, (3) GLYPH CLIENT, AND (4) ACCEPTANCE OF LICENSE AND USAGE TERMS. No refunds or exchanges allowed, non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash (except if required by law). Risk of loss and title pass to purchaser upon purchase. Electronic Pin provided "AS IS," without any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, to the fullest extent allowed by law. Void where prohibited.
© 2016 Trion Worlds, Inc. Trion, Trion Worlds, Atlas Reactor, and their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trion Worlds, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.