ASA: A Space Adventure is a first-person slideshow adventure game made in tribute to Riven and 2001: A Space Odyssey. You play in 2057 as an astronaut who finds a strange black cube, which will teleport him on an unknown spaceship called the Ark. You will soon discover that you're not the first astronaut from planet Terra to come here : Philip Forte lived the very same experience in 2011 and, fortunately, he left a diary explaining his story. With his help, you will visit the Ark and try to access the various environments and planets, with one single thing in mind : going back home ! ASA is an homemade project created by a single person for the love of puzzle games of an era, and if you're fond of Riven or the Rhem series, it's more likely that you will enjoy this journey ! The keywords are exploration and wonder, so don't fear the adventure !
<With a captivating backstory and engaging, challenging puzzles, ASA: A Space Adventure is a welcome addition to the pantheon of Myst-style puzzle-adventure games.> (AdventureGamers.com – rated 4/5)
- Challenging puzzles, for people who love games like Myst or Rhem
- 9 environments (6 different areas on the main spaceship, 2 planets, 1 satellite)
- benefits of ponctual 360° views for a better immersion
- includes several CG cutscenes, for over 20 minutes of in-game movies
- rythmed with an original soundtrack by Karreo, composed by Stélian Derenne
- The scenario takes an important part : walk in the steps of another astronaut, who will help you to find your way. Read his diary to find clues and make the storyline evolve.