American Civil War - The Blue and the Gray is a historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).
- Upgraded BoA engine with improved Military AI
- The game is played in alternating phases of giving orders followed by simultaneous execution (known as WEGO system)
- Easy to play, hard to master, play a scenario over a few hour or a full X-turn Grand Campaign following in Grant’s or Lee's footsteps!
- A large selection of Scenarios (11) and Campaigns (5)
- The largest Civil War map ever, with unequaled look and detail levels
- 2 playable nations, dozens of different troops, hundreds of events, over 300 historical leaders with unique abilities
- Organize divisions, armies and corps, manage supply and morale, use sea, riverine and rail moves, and put the best leaders in command (if politics allows)!
- Fight to reconcile the nation (USA) or ensure independence (CSA): victory can be military or political, as national will plays a crucial role.
- AGEOD’s recognized dedication to historicity, realism, and good-looking games!
- Players: 1-2