The Terrans have been at war with the Gammulan race for years. In an attempt to change the tide of war and take the battle to the enemy, Galactic Command, the Terran military body, launched an all out attack on the Gammulan homeworlds.
The events that take place in Angle Of Attack occur during the final days of the air campaign of the assault on LV-115 - an important planet used by the Gammulans for military purposes and as a staging area for their assault on GALCOM forces.
The air campaign was already a losing battle that was to later prompt the decision by GALCOM to launch a planet killing assault by the GCV-Excalibur carrying the devastation R.A.N.D.O.M weapon. If you’ve played the full All Aspect Warfare game, you already know how that turned out. Not so good.
- Intense campaign and eight instant action scenarios featuring air and ground tactical strike missions up against incredible odds in day or night and in a variety of weather conditions.
- Play the campaign or any of the instant action scenarios using any of the five supported fighters and one gunship. Each craft has unique aerodynamics properties and weapon systems, providing exceptional replay value.
- The entire game takes place in first person mode. No canned cut scenes or hanger shots. Experience the thrill of running to your chosen fighter asset as the war rages around you.
- No fancy and useless console gimmicks here. Full 3D cockpits, advanced futuristic avionics and weapons delivery systems provide total immersion that air combat jocks have come to expect. Situational Awareness (SA) is the key to survival in a fluid battle for survival in which only your skills – not gimmicks – stand between fun and your will to continue the fight.
- Full combat wing command with an intuitive orders interface system for issuing orders to your flight wing.
- 32 player PVP deathmatch and team deathmatch as well as four player co-op multiplayer against aggressive Gammulan aircrafts. Host and join a game using a single instance or host a dedicated console multiplayer server and invite your friends. Supports GSC game lobby and voice chat. More information is available at http://getgsc.com/
- Fully integrated in-game document viewer with quick access to game commands, manual and tutorial documents.