3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game.
All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated.
DEMO GAMES ARE TIME LIMITED; I RECOMMEND PLAYING MULTIPLE NEW GAMES FOR EVALUATION.
You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely watched. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?
- Terrain is smoothly generated. This isn’t another “blocky” game!
- More procedural generation: smooth biomes and textures
- Unique quests made from individually generated task lists
- Interesting storyline with multiple endings
- Cool abilities like gravity guns, time stopping, cloaking, short-range teleporting & more
- Randomly generated vehicles, from small transports to large gunships
- Friendly & aggressive robots that range from small to very large
- Weapon construction & customization based on individual parts
- Unique building features that allows blocks to be placed of any size or rotation
- Varied combat scenarios mixing stealth, melee and projectile weapons
- Limitless unique terrain in all directions
- Exceptional draw distance with low computer requirements
- Dynamic lighting & smooth day / night transitions
- Smooth weather system including dangerous lightning & realistic rain
- Integrated physics engine
- Compatible with Windows, MacOSX & Linux
Multiplayer is currently being implemented!